Homes for Sale in Sinaloa Highlands, Simi Valley, CA
Sinaloa Highlands is a lovely suburban community in the south-central portion of Simi Valley, California.
The neighborhood is a beautifully built suburban community known for its amazing selection of single-family homes. To learn more about the area, please read through our community page or feel free to contact me today for specific real estate questions about Simi Valley.
- SUBURBAN SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES: Sinaloa Highlands offers an excellent selection of well-built suburban single-family homes. Houses offer functional designs perfect for buyers looking for a new home in the city. The suburban design also provides a comfortable layout with spacious living arrangements and backyards.
- AFFORDABLE HOME OPTIONS: If you’re looking to get a good home deal that’s around the median home price in Simi Valley, then Sinaloa Highlands is a perfect neighborhood for you to check out. The suburb features an excellent selection of move-in-ready craftsman-style residences that are perfect for young couples looking for a starter home.
- COMFORTABLE LAYOUTS: The single-story layout of homes in the area is perfect for buyers who prefer to avoid climbing up and down the stairs daily. Eat-in kitchens that open to the living area are a common interior theme which is ideal if you enjoy cooking and watching the kids at the same time.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Sinaloa Highlands is conveniently located to the south of Downtown Simi Valley. Residents are a short drive away from excellent schools, well-developed commercial areas, and public recreational amenities.
Popular Sinaloa Highlands Resources
Sinaloa Highlands Community Information
Sinaloa Highlands Neighborhood Amenities
Your Simi Valley Realtor
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Sinaloa Highlands
852 Weaver Street
837 Hillview Circle
763 Margo Drive
1223 Bryson Avenue
Homes for Sale in Sinaloa Highlands
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Sinaloa Highlands
- Sinaloa Heights offers a wonderful collection of ranch-style single-family homes featuring craftsman-style architecture.
- Houses come with various custom exteriors that have been remodeled through the years, with some properties having stone, brick, and wood panels to create their own unique charm.
- Residences usually have an attached garage with a small driveway you can use to park multiple vehicles.
- Prices of residences in the neighborhood range between the mid $500,000s to $800,000 range.
- The relatively low price of homes in the area and high demand for housing means available supply is quite limited.
- The floor area of homes in the community ranges between 1,600 sqft to 2,200 sqft.
- Some larger units have floor areas as high as 3,200 sqft, but these are limited in number.
- Three or four bedrooms with two or three baths are the standard home layouts for properties in the community.
- The lot sizes of properties in the area range between 0.13 to 0.33 acres.
- Houses in the subdivision are a bit dated, with builds ranging between the 1960s to 1970s.
On the map
Sinaloa Highlands Map
Sinaloa Highlands is a convenient residential neighborhood south of Downtown Simi Valley, California. The neighborhood borders include Royal Avenue to the north, First Street to the east, Sinaloa Road to the west, and Bennett Street to the south. Like most other suburbs in this part of the city, residents enjoy easy access to everything they need.
Schools such as the Monte Vista Independent Learning Academy, Royal High School, Sinaloa Middle School, and Madera Elementary School are within walking distance of the community. Residents can also visit nearby parks such as Lincoln Park and the many shopping malls west of the community in Madera Road.
Your Simi Valley REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Chris Westwood
I’m an experienced Realtor with extensive knowledge of the Conejo Valley, Calabasas, Moorpark, Simi, and Camarillo real estate markets. Working with my clients, I invest time upfront in listening to your wants and needs to ensure I can properly recommend you the best properties that match your criteria. Let me help walk you through the real estate process today. Click the button below to get started.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Simi Valley
Median Household Income
Cost of Living Score
Number of Households
Average Household Size
Things to do in Sinaloa Highlands
Schools in Sinaloa Highlands
Madera Elementary School
K – 6
Sinaloa Middle School
6 – 8
Royal High School
9 – 12
Monte Vista Independent Learning
1 – 12