Homes for Sale in Highland Estates, Simi Valley, CA
Highland Estates is a small subdivision in Southwest Simi Valley, California.
The neighborhood is in a premier real estate market perfect for buyers looking for a luxury home in the city. To learn more about the area, please read through our community page or send us a message today.
- MILLION-DOLLAR HOMES: Highland Estates is a luxury subdivision known for its beautifully built million-dollar homes. Homes come with spacious layouts, exquisite exteriors, and professionally landscaped yards. Custom designs ensure each residence has its own unique charm and character that lets its stand out from other homes in the community. Buyers looking to purchase their dream home will surely appreciate the fantastic listings here in Highland Estates.
- CUL DE SAC SUBDIVISION: Highland Estates is a small cul de sac subdivision centered around Noble Road and Longbranch Road. These two roads make a U-bend that both lead to Highland Road which lines the south of the neighborhood. The cul de sac design ensures there’s minimal traffic passing through the community and residents have a relatively safe living environment detached from the rest of the city.
- EXCELLENT LOCATION: Highland Estates is ideally placed in a prime location surrounded by gorgeous luxury suburban subdivisions. Schools, public parks, shopping centers, commercial establishments, and Downtown Simi Valley are all a short drive away from the area. The surroundings are perfect for families looking for a new place to raise their children as well as those interested in a home they can move into for the long term.
Popular Highland Estates Resources
Highland Estates Community Information
Highland Estates Neighborhood Amenities
Your Simi Valley Realtor
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Highland Estates
Homes for Sale in Highland Estates
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Highland Estates
- Highland Estate is an affluent subdivision known for its beautifully built luxury single-family homes.
- Homes in Highland Estate have custom-builds with a mix of architectural styles, including Spanish and Southwest Mediterranean.
- Houses have excellent carpentry, top-of-the-line woodwork, exquisite stonework that all contribute to their overall appeal.
- The interiors of homes are quite spacious, providing lovely living arrangements perfect for large families looking for a new home in the area.
- Luxury homes in the lovely area of Highland Estate usually start from $900,000 to $1.6 million.
- Lot sizes typically range between 0.36 to 0.81 acres.
- The spacious lots provide ample outdoor upgrades and furnishings, including private pools for some properties.
- The floor areas for residences start at 2,500 sqft all the way up to 4,900 sqft.
- Houses feature four to six-bedroom layouts with three to six baths.
- Highland Estate properties were built from 1977 to the early 2000s.
On the map
Highland Estates Map
Highland Estates is a small upscale cul de sac subdivision tucked away in the southwestern portion of Simi Valley, California. The suburb can be accessed from the similarly named Highland Road, which connects to the larger Sinaloa Road. The subdivision is centered around a U-bend-shaped road comprised of Noble Road to the west and Longbranch Road to the east.
Like other subdivisions in the area, residents living in Highland Estates are provided easy access to various amenities, including schools, parks, community centers, shopping malls, and more. The Simi Youth Baseball Club is west of the subdivision, while Coyote Hills Park is a short drive south of the neighborhood.
Your Simi Valley REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Chris Westwood
I’m an experienced Realtor with extensive knowledge of the Conejo Valley, Calabasas, Moorpark, Simi, and Camarillo real estate markets. Working with my clients, I invest time upfront in listening to your wants and needs to ensure I can properly recommend you the best properties that match your criteria. Let me help walk you through the real estate process today. Click the button below to get started.