Homes for Sale in Greystone, Simi Valley, CA
Grey Stone is a lovely suburban subdivision directly west of Central Simi Valley, California.
Buyers looking for a mid-range home in Simi Valley will appreciate the lovely single-family homes offered in the Grey Stone neighborhood. If you’re interested in the subdivision and would like to find available homes for sale, please feel free to get in touch with me or read through my detailed community report.
- BEAUTIFUL MEDITERRANEAN HOMES: Homes for Sale in Grey Stone is a collection of well-built single-family homes featuring exquisite Mediterranean architecture. The uniform design of residences and well-manicured lawns all add to provide an aesthetically pleasing living environment. Residences also feature spacious floor layouts and large home lots, providing a comfortable home setting for residents living in the community. Large lots also provide ample backyard space, with some residences having a small pool at the back.
- CUL DE SAC SUBDIVISION: Grey Stone is a beautifully planned subdivision featuring a kid-friendly cul de sac layout. Streets are lined with mature trees, green spaces are ideally spaced between homes, and traffic is kept at a minimum thanks to its layout with Tierra Rejada Road.
- STARGAZE PARK: The neighborhood features a kid-friendly public park anchored near the neighborhood entrance. The park features a vast open green space, a playground, and a basketball court.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Located directly to the west of Downtown Simi Valley, residents have easy access to everything the city has to offer. Schools, shopping centers, commercial areas, restaurants are all a short drive away from the subdivision.
Homes for Sale in Greystone
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Greystone
- Homes in Greystone feature a charming Mediterranean architectural style creating a beautiful and welcoming living environment that will surely please buyers visiting the subdivision.
- The exteriors of residences include tiled roofs, stucco walls with brightly colored paints, casement windows with wood shutters, and multi-car front-facing garages.
- Residents enjoy ample parking space for multiple vehicles, including a small driveway, an indoor attached garage, and street-level parking.
- Home lots are quite large and feature spacious backyards with lots of outdoor furnishings, including a small pool for some properties.
- Home models of residences in the community range between three to five-bedroom layouts, perfect for large families looking to move here with their kids.
- Houses also come with two to three bathrooms per household.
- The floor size of homes starts at 1,500 sqft and goes as high as 2,600 sqft for the largest models.
- Home lots in the area are similarly sized, ranging between 0.12 to 0.22 acres.
- The average home build in the Greystone subdivision is between the mid to late 90s.
- Property prices in the neighborhood range between the $600,000 range to low $800,000s, perfect for buyers interested in a move-up home in Simi Valley, CA.
On the map
Greystone is a lovely luxury subdivision in the western part of Simi Valley, California. The neighborhood sits directly west of Downtown Simi Valley along Tierra Rejada Road. Notable locations close to the suburb includes Strathearn Historical Park, the Sunrise at Wood Ranch subdivision, Tierra Rejada Park, and a Target department store.
Located on the city’s edge, residents enjoy a relatively private living environment a reasonable distance away from the city center. The subdivision has easy access to various family-friendly amenities, including nearby department stores, shopping malls, public parks, and so much more.
Your Simi Valley REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Chris Westwood
I’m an experienced Realtor with extensive knowledge of the Conejo Valley, Calabasas, Moorpark, Simi, and Camarillo real estate markets. Working with my clients, I invest time upfront in listening to your wants and needs to ensure I can properly recommend you the best properties that match your criteria. Let me help walk you through the real estate process today. Click the button below to get started.