Homes for Sale in Bridle Path, Simi Valley, CA
Bridle Path is a lovely residential community in the southwestern part of Simi Valley, California.
The neighborhood is one of several residential developments in this part of the city and is an excellent choice for buyers looking for a move-in-ready home in the region. Should you have questions about the neighborhood or would like to schedule a home tour, please feel free to contact me today to get started.
- COMFORTABLE HOMES: Bridle Path offers a collection of classic single-family home builds with standard ranch-style layouts common during the 1970s. These households typically feature single-story designs, making them ideal for buyers who want to avoid climbing up and down the stairs every day. Although most homes have a single-floor build, they still offer spacious living arrangements with standard builds coming with over 2,000 sqft of floor space.
- IDYLLIC SUBURBAN SETTING: Driving through the community, you’re greeted with a welcoming charm that’s to be expected in a suburban community. Cul de sac street layouts provide a kid-friendly living environment. Mature trees and well-manicured greeneries are ideally placed throughout the suburb, creating an aesthetically pleasing surrounding you’ll surely love.
- EASY COMMUTE: Bridle Path is a short drive away from Central Simi Valley, which can be accessed via First Street. The Ronal Reagan Freeway also provides a direct route for families looking for a bedroom community close to busier urban areas in Central Los Angeles.
- EXCELLENT SCHOOLS AND FAMILY-FRIENDLY AMENITIES: Residents have easy access to excellent school options and fantastic family-friendly amenities like most neighborhoods in the city. Public parks, shopping malls, restaurants, cafes, and many more attractions are a short distance away from the community. If you’re looking for a new home for your family in Simi Vally, you can’t go wrong with what Bridle Path has to offer.
Popular Bridle Path Resources
Bridle Path Community Information
Bridle Path Neighborhood Amenities
Your Simi Valley Realtor
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Bridle Path
1216 Rambling Road
Homes for Sale in Bridle Path
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Bridle Path
- The Bridle Path neighborhood features a fantastic selection of single-family homes with ranch-style layouts and Mediterranean-themed architectural styles.
- Home exteriors include orange tiled roofs and many custom-designed walls with wood panels, stucco, brick, and stone.
- The unique exteriors of households in the suburb and the many mature greeneries and well-manicured lawns all add to the community’s overall appeal.
- Interiors of residences include a functional open floor layout with an eat-in kitchen open to a dining and living space. There is a fireplace in the living room, while bedrooms are typically situated at the back of the home.
- Single-story home builds are a standard in the community, but a small number of two-floor builds are available.
- The layout of homes in the neighborhood range between three to five bedrooms and two to four baths.
- Floor sizes start at 1,700 sqft and go as high as 3,800 sqft.
- The average home build of residences in Bridle Path is between the 1970s to 1980s.
- The price of these houses starts at $700,000 all the way up to a million-plus.
- The highlight of properties in Bridle Path is the impressive home lots that start around half an acre for most homes and close to an acre for the larger units.
On the map
Bridle Path Map
Bridle Path is a well-developed residential neighborhood to the southwest of Simi Valley, California. The neighborhood sits comfortably along First Street, a short 6-minute drive away from Downtown Simi Valley. The subdivision sits in the undeveloped hillsides south of the city, with multiple trailheads available to residents, including Challenger Park Trailhead, Canyon View Trailhead, and Trough Canyon.
Although there are no exclusive outdoor amenities within the subdivision, residents can opt to visit nearby public parks, including Coyote Hills Park to the west and the Simi Youth Baseball park to the northwest. Churchgoers can attend service at the nearby Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Lastly, you have several commercial establishments a short drive north of the community.
Your Simi Valley REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Chris Westwood
I’m an experienced Realtor with extensive knowledge of the Conejo Valley, Calabasas, Moorpark, Simi, and Camarillo real estate markets. Working with my clients, I invest time upfront in listening to your wants and needs to ensure I can properly recommend you the best properties that match your criteria. Let me help walk you through the real estate process today. Click the button below to get started.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Simi Valley
Median Household Income
Cost of Living Score
Number of Households
Average Household Size
Things to do in Bridle Path
Schools in Bridle Path
Simi Valley High School
9 – 12
Hillside Middle School
6 – 8
Hollow Hills Elementary School
K – 6