Homes for Sale in Wood Ranch, Simi Valley, CA
Wood Ranch is a premier golf community sitting in the hillsides to the southwest of Simi Valley, California.
The masterfully designed luxury community offers a wonderful selection of single-family homes that are perfect for buyers looking for a move-in-ready property in the area. For more information on the community, please feel free to give me a call or read through our neighborhood page.
- MASTER-PLANNED COMMUNITY: Wood Ranch is beautifully designed to provide a comfortable and luxurious living environment. There are ideally placed recreational amenities spread throughout the neighborhood, and a convenient commercial space is available for your daily shopping and dining needs.
- WOOD RANCH GOLF CLUB AND RANCHO MADERA COMMUNITY PARK: Wood Ranch residents enjoy access to the wealth of amenities within the golf club and community park. Enjoy a challenging game of gold, scenic walking trails, vast green spaces, and well-maintained sports facilities. If staying active is an important consideration in your buying criteria, you’ll surely appreciate the many outdoor attractions offered by the Wood Ranch neighborhood.
- BEAUTIFUL HOMES: Wood Ranch offers a lovely selection of single-family homes and luxury residences. Properties feature a uniform contemporary design with Mediterranean influences that reflect the classic home designs in California. Residences are spacious, comfortable, and modern, providing a welcoming and kid-friendly living space that will surely attract buyers looking for a new place to move into with their families.
- DIVERSE HOME BUILDS: There is plenty of single-family home builds buyers can choose from in the Wood Ranch community. Models range between two to five-bedroom layouts, which provides ample options for buyers of different budgets and lifestyles.
- PICTURESQUE SURROUNDINGS: One of the best selling points of Wood Ranch is its aesthetic appeal and well-manicured surroundings. Each subdivision in the area features a collection of well-built homes and ideally plotted green spaces. Houses are beautifully designed to match each other, creating a uniquely themed feel you would expect from a master-planned residential development. Paved walking trails wind through the community, connecting residents to the region’s many breathtaking natural sceneries and landscapes. Enjoy long walks along the refreshing tree-lined streets and well-maintained community amenities.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Wood Ranch
Homes for Sale in Wood Ranch
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Wood Ranch
- Homes for Sale in Wood Ranch includes a wide selection of single-family homes built in several private cul de sac subdivisions.
- These homes typically feature Mediterranean architecture with orange tiled roofs, stucco walls, and paints that help reduce the sun’s heat.
- Interiors of these houses typically include an open floor layout with the kitchen readily accessible to the living area, perfect for entertaining guests.
- Home models typically feature attached garage parking space with a small driveway providing ample spots for multiple vehicles.
- Home lots are quite spacious, ranging between 0.05 to 0.20 acres. The spacious lots provide ample room for open backyards you can upgrade with a small pool or outdoor patio.
- Layouts of homes in the area range between two to five-bedroom layouts.
- The typical two to three-bedroom single-family home model is priced between the mid $500,000s to low $700,000s.
- Larger luxury home builds and custom models in the community offers larger living arrangements priced around the one million-plus range.
- The average home build of houses in the area averages around the late 1980s in the northern section and late 1990s in the south.
- The living space of these houses ranges from 1,100 sqft to 1,800 sqft for standard models, while luxury builds can go as high as 5,000 sqft and up.
On the map
Wood Ranch Map
Wood Ranch is an exclusive golf club community in the southwestern portion of Simi Valley, California. The community sits south along Madera Road, about 8 minutes away from Downtown Simi Valley and 15 minutes from Thousand Oaks to the south. Developed in a relatively isolated hillside overlooking Bard Lake.
Notable locations within the community include the Wood Ranch Golf Club and the Rancho Madera Community Park. North close to the neighborhood entrance, you’ll find a commercial center complete with a CVS Pharmacy, Starbucks, restaurants, and more.
Your Simi Valley REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Chris Westwood
I’m an experienced Realtor with extensive knowledge of the Conejo Valley, Calabasas, Moorpark, Simi, and Camarillo real estate markets. Working with my clients, I invest time upfront in listening to your wants and needs to ensure I can properly recommend you the best properties that match your criteria. Let me help walk you through the real estate process today. Click the button below to get started.