Homes for Sale in Westwood Ranch, Simi Valley, CA
Westwood Ranch is an exclusive luxury subdivision in the southwestern part of Simi Valley, California.
This private enclave is an exclusive luxury subdivision sitting along Madera Road, a short drive away from Downtown Simi Valley. Buyers looking for a private living environment filled with beautiful luxury homes will surely appreciate the fantastic homes for sale in Westwood Ranch. Please feel free to contact our team today to schedule a visit in the neighborhood or for specific questions about the area.
- LUXURY HOMES: Westwood Ranch is an idyllic subdivision with some of the most beautiful homes in Simi Valley. Houses in the neighborhood feature a variety of custom designs, creating a unique character for each household. Exteriors are well maintained, and front yards feature picturesque greeneries matching the many mature trees lining the streets. The lovely homes and greeneries all add to create an aesthetically charming community that you’ll surely love whenever you get the chance to visit the neighborhood.
- LOVELY SURROUNDINGS: Westwood Ranch is the epitome of your dream home. Driving into the neighborhood, you’re treated to beautiful surroundings of mature trees, exquisite greeneries, and fantastic homes. If you’re looking for the perfect home for your family, few subdivisions can provide the quality and value that this community has to offer.
- LOTS OF FAMILY-FRIENDLY AMENITIES: Families living in Westwood Ranch enjoy easy access to a multitude of amenities that you can enjoy with your entire family. The nearby baseball club is perfect for your kids looking to learn to play the game. The nearby Wood Ranch Golf Club is perfect for golfers looking for a challenging game. A nearby shopping center and community park also provide additional things to do during your free time.
Homes for Sale in Westwood Ranch
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Westwood Ranch
- Westwood Ranch homes are a collection of luxury single-family homes featuring a variety of custom home builds.
- Although houses have different designs, they retain the typical Spanish and Mediterranean influences common in the region.
- Exteriors of residences have a uniquely grand feel with arches, large windows, and uniquely landscaped front yards.
- Interiors are similarly custom-built with large living rooms, family rooms, kitchen, dining space, and attached garages.
- The size of home lots is the highlight of the community as these residences come with huge backyards, with some homes coming with scenic views of the surrounding hillsides.
- Development of the subdivision started in the late 90s and finishing development in the late 2000s.
- Property prices in Westwood Ranch range between $1.1 million to $1.8 million.
- Houses are quite spacious, with floor areas starting at 2,600 sqft all the way up to 4,450 sqft.
- The layout of houses in Westwood Range comes with three to five bedrooms and three to four baths.
- Lot sizes are expansive, with some properties occupying surrounding hillsides. Standard lots have a quarter of an acre, and the larger lots come with multiple acres.
On the map
Westwood Ranch Map
Westwood Ranch is a premier luxury subdivision in southwest Simi Valley, California. The neighborhood sits along Madera Road, directly west of the Sinaloa Golf Course. The subdivision sits on a private enclave with an entrance that branches into multiple cul de sacs.
Although located in a secluded enclave, residents enjoy easy access to a wealth of amenities a short drive away from the subdivision. The Sinaloa Golf Course and Simi Youth Baseball Club to the east of the neighborhood both provide fantastic outdoor attractions to visit with your family. If you continue west along Madera Road, you’ll reach the Wood Ranch master-planned community. There you’ll find various commercial establishments, the Rancho Madera Community Park, and the Wood Ranch Golf Club.
Your Simi Valley REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Chris Westwood
I’m an experienced Realtor with extensive knowledge of the Conejo Valley, Calabasas, Moorpark, Simi, and Camarillo real estate markets. Working with my clients, I invest time upfront in listening to your wants and needs to ensure I can properly recommend you the best properties that match your criteria. Let me help walk you through the real estate process today. Click the button below to get started.