Homes for Sale in Madera Hills, Simi Valley, CA
Madera Hills is a lovely residential subdivision along Madera Road in West Simi Valley, California.
The subdivision is a well-established residential community that provides a family-friendly living environment for families living in the area. Buyers interested in a centrally located home a short drive away from the city center will find the home offerings in Madera Hills quite attractive. Should you want to learn more about the area, please feel free to continue reading or send me a message to ask specific questions about the neighborhood.
- IDEAL LOCATION: Madera Hills is in a convenient location with easy access to everything you need. Nearby strip malls, commercial areas, schools, and many more establishments are a short drive away from the neighborhood. Schools are also plentiful in the area, making the subdivision an excellent choice for families looking to move here with their kids.
- CHALLENGING HIKING TRAILS: If you enjoy staying active and going on long hikes along the many beautiful hillsides of Southern California, you’ll love what Madera Hills has to offer. As the name implies, the subdivision is built on a lovely hillside with a trailhead from the neighborhood’s south.
- BEAUTIFUL CRAFTSMAN HOMES: Madera Hills is a premier suburban subdivision known for its well-built craftsman-style homes. The neighborhood has a diverse mix of suburban models, including single-story ranches and larger two-story custom builds. The exteriors of these residences and outdoor furnishing have also received extensive upgrades through the years, creating a unique charm for each household. Residences have fantastic living arrangements with modest-sized floor areas and spacious backyards perfect for an outdoor barbeque with the family. A significant number of households also come with a small pool at the back, which is perfect for cooling down during hot California days.
Homes for Sale in Madera Hills
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Madera Hills
- Homes for Sale in Madera Hills are predominantly craftsman-style single-family homes.
- These houses are built on spacious home lots featuring vast backyards that provide ample opportunities for outdoor upgrades.
- The sizes of home lots in the subdivision start from a fifth to a third of an acre.
- There are single and two-story models in the neighborhood, with ranch-style layouts being a staple for most single-floor homes.
- The overall size of houses in the subdivision is quite small especially compared to other neighborhoods in the region, coming in at 1,400 sqft to 2,000 sqft of floor space.
- The layouts of these residences come with three to four bedrooms and two to three baths.
- Households come with an attached garage and a small driveway with ample parking for multiple vehicles.
- The home build of houses in the community is between the 1960s to 1970s.
- Property prices in Madera Hills are quite modest, ranging between $500,000 to $800,000.
- Available listings in Madera Hills are quite limited due to the low number of households in the subdivision and partly to the high demand for housing in the area.
On the map
Madera Hills Map
The neighborhood sits along the similarly named Madera Road directly west of Central Simi Valley, California. Located close to the downtown area, residents have easy access to everything the city has to offer. Schools, churches, shopping centers, restaurants, public parks are all a short drive away from the Madera Hills subdivision.
Notable locations within the neighborhood include the Congregation B’nai Emet, a local synagogue for Jewish residents in the center, and the Mt McCoy Cross Trailhead to the south. On the other side of Madera Road, you have several strip malls home to various commercial establishments, including fast-food chains, salons, cafes, stores, banks, and more.
Your Simi Valley REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Chris Westwood
I’m an experienced Realtor with extensive knowledge of the Conejo Valley, Calabasas, Moorpark, Simi, and Camarillo real estate markets. Working with my clients, I invest time upfront in listening to your wants and needs to ensure I can properly recommend you the best properties that match your criteria. Let me help walk you through the real estate process today. Click the button below to get started.