Homes for Sale in Texas Tract, Simi Valley, CA
Texas Tract is a family-friend suburban neighborhood in the northeastern part of Simi Valley, California.
Families looking for a well-priced bedroom community in Simi Valley will appreciate the fantastic offerings available at the Texas Tract neighborhood. To learn more about the area, please continue reading or feel free to get in touch with our team today.
- MID-PRICED SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES: Texas Tract is well-known for its modestly priced Craftsman homes. These residences feature a classic ranch-style layout that was a staple during the housing boom in the 1960s and 1970s. Although a bit dated, homes here are the perfect purchase option for young couples looking for a starter home or buyers looking at purchasing a move-up home in the suburbs.
- BEDROOM COMMUNITY: Like many other neighborhoods in East Simi Valley, Texas, Tract is the perfect option for busy professionals looking for a new home a short drive away from Downtown Los Angeles. The nearby Ronald Reagan Freeway provides a direct route to Downtown LA, around a 30 to 45-minute drive away.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Located within a well-established community, residents in Texas Tract have easy access to everything they need. Schools are plentiful in the area, and many public parks are spread throughout the district. To the north, you’ll find a wealth of hiking trails that wind through the vast hillsides north of the city. Residents can also enjoy a good round of golf at the nearby Simi Hills Golf Course.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Texas Tract
Homes for Sale in Texas Tract
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Texas Tract
- Texas Tract offers a wonderful collection of well-built suburban single-family homes.
- These properties are modestly sized and priced, coming in around the mid $700,000 to $1 million range.
- Properties in the neighborhood feature classic ranch-style home builds common during the housing boom in the 60s and 70s.
- Most homes feature a single-story layout, but some custom residences do feature two-floor builds.
- Interiors of residences follow a simple open floor layout with an eat-in kitchen, living room with a fireplace, and an attached garage to the side.
- Houses offer modest living spaces with floor areas ranging between 1,400 sqft to 2,400 sqft.
- Floor layouts typically come with modest three or four-bedroom configurations with two or three baths.
- Like most suburban home builds, properties feature a small, well-manicured front yard with a fenced backyard that has ample space for a variety of outdoor upgrades.
- The lot sizes of residences in the community averages around 0.18 to 0.24 acres.
- Most home builds of homes in the area start around the mid-1960s to the late 1970s.
On the map
Texas Tract Map
The neighborhood is bordered by Alamo Street to the south and Tapo Street to the west. North of the neighborhood is the Wildhorse Canyon / Encantada subdivision, while Simi Hills Golf Course lines the neighborhood to the east. Ideally located on the eastern section of the city, residents enjoy easy access to the many commercial areas and business centers in the region and take the Ronald Reagan Freeway as a direct route to Downtown Los Angeles.
Notable locations within the neighborhood include the Big Springs Elementary School to the north and the Bellwood Shopping Center on its southwestern corner. Valley View Middle School is directly west of the suburb, while the Simi Hills Neighborhood Park is to the southeast.
Your Simi Valley REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Chris Westwood
I’m an experienced Realtor with extensive knowledge of the Conejo Valley, Calabasas, Moorpark, Simi, and Camarillo real estate markets. Working with my clients, I invest time upfront in listening to your wants and needs to ensure I can properly recommend you the best properties that match your criteria. Let me help walk you through the real estate process today. Click the button below to get started.