Homes for Sale in Silverthorne and Shadowhawk, Simi Valley, CA
Silverthorne and Shadowhawk are two lovely suburban subdivisions in the northeastern part of Simi Valley, California.
Like other residential developments in this part of the city, Silverthorne and Shadowhawk offer a fantastic selection of luxury single-family homes lining family-friendly cul de sac streets. Buyers looking to move into this highly sought-after section of the city will love the detailed community page we’ve built for these two neighrbohoods. Feel free to give us a call if you have additional questions about the area.
- LUXURY NEIGHBORHOOD: Both Silverthorne and Shadowhawk are masterfully planned luxury subdivisions featuring premier home builds built on top of spacious home lots. Residences feature exquisite exteriors, well-manicured front lawns, and expansive backyards, with many properties having a private pool at the back. Inside these homes, they’re similarly impressive with a grand living room area, open floor layouts, a gourmet kitchen and dining area, a large master bedroom, and multiple baths.
- PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING GUESTS: The spacious and comfortable floor layouts of homes in Silverthorne and Shadowhawk provide excellent spaces for entertaining guests and family members visiting from out of town. Backyards typically feature fantastic outdoor furnishings that are great for hosting small barbeques with friends.
- LIMITED NUMBER OF HOMES: Each subdivision has a limited number of households. Considering the community’s value, the convenient location, and the excellent home builds, demand has been consistently high in the neighborhood. If you’re looking for a neighborhood on the edges of Simi Valley to build equity for future resale, then this may be an excellent area for you to consider for your home purchase.
- EXCITING HIKING TRAILS: There are several hiking trails in this region of the city, with the Las Llajas Canyon Trailhead conveniently located in between the two subdivisions. If you enjoy staying active and going on challenging hikes along the beautiful hillsides of California, then you’ll surely appreciate the many outdoor trails near these subdivisions.
Popular Silverthorne and Shadowhawk Resources
Silverthorne and Shadowhawk Community Information
Silverthorne and Shadowhawk Neighborhood Amenities
Your Simi Valley Realtor
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Silverthorne and Shadowhawk
Homes for Sale in Silverthorne and Shadowhawk
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Silverthorne and Shadowhawk
- Silverthorne and Shadowhawk are luxury residential developments featuring beautifully built single-family homes.
- Shadowhawk to the east features a selection of Spanish-style residences with iconic tiled roofs, arched entryways, and large windows for ample natural lighting.
- Home builds in this subdivision ranges between three to five-bedroom layouts with three to five baths.
- Floor spaces of these residences range between 2,900 sqft to 5,400 sqft.
- Silverthorne homes feature a mix of Spanish, Contemporary, and Custom architectural styles.
- Home layouts are similarly diverse, ranging from three bedrooms to six bedrooms.
- Houses are a bit more modest here, starting at 2,900 sqft to as high as 3,900 sqft.
- Lot sizes in both subdivisions range between 0.18 acres to a full acre for the larger units.
- Both communities feature homes priced above the $1 million price point, with Shadowhalk being slightly more affordable.
- Overall, both communities offer a pleasant living space with well-manicured yards, pristine green spaces, tree-lined streets, and comfortable cul de sac street layouts.
On the map
Silverthorne and Shadowhawk Map
Silverthorne and Shadowhawk are two lovely subdivisions in the northeastern part of Simi Valley, California. These neighborhoods are situated in a master-planned residential development surrounded by other well-built luxury subdivisions. These subdivisions are situated to the east of the Simi Hills Golf Course. Silverthorne is north of Indian Hills Ranch, while Shadowhawk is north of Indian Hills Ridge.
These communities are situated in a location surrounded by several outdoor attractions, including parks, hiking trails, and a golf course. Families living in the area enjoy easy access to the many commercial sections in the central portion of Simi Valley. Residents can take the nearby Ronald Reagan Freeway to get to other cities in the region including Downtown Los Angeles.
Your Simi Valley REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Chris Westwood
I’m an experienced Realtor with extensive knowledge of the Conejo Valley, Calabasas, Moorpark, Simi, and Camarillo real estate markets. Working with my clients, I invest time upfront in listening to your wants and needs to ensure I can properly recommend you the best properties that match your criteria. Let me help walk you through the real estate process today. Click the button below to get started.