Homes for Sale in Montaire, Simi Valley, CA
Montaire Simi Valley is an extensive residential development in Simi Valley, California.
Montaire Simi Valley is a well-established suburban community first developed in 1999 and completed in roughly 2000. There are aesthetically distinct neighborhoods within this gated community and curved streets that are flanked with mature trees and open places. If you require assistance in discovering suitable houses for sale in the community, our staff is here to assist you.
LOVELY SURROUNDINGS: If you’re ever in Montaire, you’ll want to stop and admire the beautiful homes and landscaping that the area has to offer. Homeowners in the area take pride in their properties, which have impeccably maintained front yards and streets lined with large trees.
BEAUTIFUL SUBURBAN HOMES: Single-family houses in Montaire range from the quaint to the opulent. Craftsman-style and custom-built homes are prevalent in the neighborhood, with a mix of both. These homes in Simi Valley, California, are ideal for families searching for a pre-built, move-in-ready dwelling.
LUXURY MARKET: Montaire is home to a large number of custom-built luxury estates, many of which include expansive floor plans and stunning architectural details. These houses are ideal for large families who need a lot of space, as they usually have many bedrooms and a vast living area.
Homes for Sale in Montaire
5 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Montaire
- The Montaire Neighborhood in East Simi Valley is a popular place to live due to its proximity to the 118 Freeway, award-winning schools, and other facilities such as shopping, restaurants, and hiking trails, among other things.
- An array of floor plans are available at Montaire Simi Valley, with up to four bedrooms and three bathrooms in configurations that can be customized to meet your specific needs.
- There are three- to five-bedroom floor plans available, with sizes ranging from 1,700 to 7,255 square feet in size.
- The typical lot size ranges from 0.16 acres to 0.42 acres in size.
- Houses start at $600,000 and can go up to $1,195,000 in price, depending on location.
Simi Valley Real Estate Information
Median Home Price
Price Per Square Feet
Average Days on Market
Median Price of Sold Homes
Home Ownership Percentage
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Montaire
On the map
Montaire Simi Valley is a well-established hamlet in the heart of Simi Valley that has been around for decades. It is flanked on the north by Flanagan Drive, on the east by Yosemite Avenue, and on the southeast by a dense forest of mature trees. Anyone looking for a place to call home where they can enjoy a vacation-like experience will undoubtedly enjoy what this neighborhood has to offer them.
Your Simi Valley REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Chris Westwood
I’m an experienced Realtor with extensive knowledge of the Conejo Valley, Calabasas, Moorpark, Simi, and Camarillo real estate markets. Working with my clients, I invest time upfront in listening to your wants and needs to ensure I can properly recommend you the best properties that match your criteria. Let me help walk you through the real estate process today. Click the button below to get started.