Homes for Sale in Hadleigh South Hills and Centex, Simi Valley, CA
Hadleigh South Hills and Centex is a private residential development in the southern outskirts of Simi Valley, California.
Located in a relatively isolated location, the neighborhood is the perfect escape for buyers looking to purchase a private living environment in the city. For additional information on the suburb, please continue reading or feel free to contact us today to get in touch with a local realtor in the city.
- SPANISH-STYLE SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES: Homes in the Hadleigh South Hills and Centex have a well-built suburban single-family home design featuring predominantly Spanish architectural styles. Most residences feature contemporary two-floor layouts with multiple bedrooms, spacious living areas, a modern kitchen, and an attached front-facing parking garage.
- COMFORTABLE LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: One of the community’s best features is how each household provides an open and comfortable living arrangement for its residents. Houses have spacious living rooms with open floor layouts perfect for entertaining guests. Home lots are equally large, with many properties having various outdoor upgrades, including swimming pools perfect for a quick dip during the hot summer months of California.
- EXQUISITE SURROUNDINGS: One of the primary selling points of the community is the many breathtaking overlooking views you’ll find throughout the community. Whenever I get a chance to visit this subdivision, I always enjoy the vast open hillsides, well-landscaped green spaces, mature tree-lined streets, and professionally maintained lawns.
- CUL DE SAC LAYOUT: Aside from its relatively isolated location, the subdivision also features a predominantly cul de sac street layout. Streets have minimal traffic, with only residents and their guests coming into the area regularly. This helps ensure the streets are safe, which may be an important consideration for families looking for a new place to move into with their kids.
Popular Hadleigh South Hills and Centex Resources
Hadleigh South Hills and Centex Community Information
Hadleigh South Hills and Centex Neighborhood Amenities
Your Simi Valley Realtor
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Hadleigh South Hills and Centex
Homes for Sale in Hadleigh South Hills and Centex
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Hadleigh South Hills and Centex
- There are two main home types in Hadleigh South Hills and Centex. The first is your luxury suburban single-family home builds, and the second is your extravagant estate residences.
- The typical single-family home in the neighborhood features a mix of Contemporary and Spanish architectural styles.
- Home models in the community come with three to five-bedroom configurations with three to four baths, an open living area, a gourmet kitchen, and a dining room.
- The floor space of these residences ranges between 2,700 sqft to 3,700 sqft.
- Homes in the community have well-landscaped lawns with different mature trees and shrubs planted along with the green spaces between properties.
- Front-facing garages are a standard in the community, with a small driveway in front you can use to park vehicles you use every day.
- Houses also come with a side-entry driveway that extends the length of the property, which you can use to park your boat or trailer.
- Estate-style residences in the community come in various build and architecturally styles requested by the original owner who purchased the property.
- These residences are built on multi-acre properties and priced at the $2.5 million to $5 million range.
- The development of Hadleigh South Hills and Centex finished in the early 2000s which reflects the average home build of most properties in the area.
On the map
Hadleigh South Hills and Centex Map
As the name implies, Heather Hills is a hillside community in the southern outskirts of Simi Valley, California. The subdivision is situated in a relatively isolated location serving as one of the southernmost residential developments in the city. Notable landmarks north of the community include Hollow Hills Elementary School, Hillside Middle School, Crestview Elementary School, and the Sycamore Park Disc Golf Course.
Located to the south of the city, residents can easily escape the region’s busier urban sections. The area is also in a mostly suburban part of Simi Valley, with many family-friendly amenities and attractions readily available to residents in the area. To the south, you have the vast untouched hillsides of the region known for its scenic trails offering the perfect adventure for those of you who enjoy staying active.
Your Simi Valley REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Chris Westwood
I’m an experienced Realtor with extensive knowledge of the Conejo Valley, Calabasas, Moorpark, Simi, and Camarillo real estate markets. Working with my clients, I invest time upfront in listening to your wants and needs to ensure I can properly recommend you the best properties that match your criteria. Let me help walk you through the real estate process today. Click the button below to get started.