Homes for Sale in Groves, Simi Valley, CA
Groves is a premier cul de sac subdivision in the northeastern portion of Simi Valley, California.
If you’re in the market for a mid-priced suburban single-family home in Simi Valley with easy access to the Ronald Reagan Freeway will appreciate the lovely offerings in the Groves community. For more information on the area, please continue reviewing our page, or feel free to send us a message for specific questions you need to be answered.
- BEAUTIFUL SPANISH-STYLE HOMES: The Groves subdivision offers a wonderful selection of timely suburban single-family homes. Residences feature classic Spanish-style architecture common during the housing boom in California in the 1970s and 1980s. You’ll find the iconic orange-colored tiled roofs, front-facing attached garages, brightly painted stucco walls, and large windows typical of this home-style throughout the community.
- MOVE-IN READY RESIDENCES: Although most homes are a bit dated in the neighborhood, the majority of them are well-kept and have all the modern furnishings a family needs in a new home. Floor layouts are relatively spacious, with an eat-in kitchen and dining area at the back and a grand living room greeting you upon entering the household.
- WELL-ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY: Like most neighborhoods in the area, Groves was developed to help support the growing demand for housing during the latter part of the 20th century. The neighborhood offers a wide variety of amenities to buyers looking to move into a home here and is conveniently located close to schools, shopping malls, and business centers.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Groves
Homes for Sale in Groves
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Groves
- Homes for Sale in Groves is a collection of well-built suburban single-family homes built in the late 1970s to early 1980s.
- These residences feature predominantly Spanish architectural themes with iconic tiled roofs being a common feature in the area.
- The exteriors of these houses feature steep roofs, attached front-facing garages, and custom furnishings on walls including wood panels, stone, brick, and stucco.
- Homes typically come with functional floor layouts with an eat-in kitchen and dining area on one side of the first floor and the living room on the other.
- Properties feature typical suburban backyards with spacious open areas perfect for outdoor furnishings including small pools, an outdoor patio, and more.
- The typical price for homes in the Groves neighborhood ranges between $750,000 to $900,000.
- Houses come in three or four-bedroom layouts and two to three baths, with most homes having first-floor masters.
- The typical floor size of these homes starts at 1,500 sqft for the three-bedroom units and goes as high as 2,600 sqft for the larger four-bedroom models.
- The lot sizes of properties in the area range between 0.14 acres to a quarter of an acre.
- Parking slots available to residents include a small driveway, a garage, and street-level parking for guests.
On the map
The Groves neighborhood features an inverted L-shape layout divided between three subsections. Borders of the community include Township Avenue to the north, Sequoia Avenue to the west, and Alamo Street to the south. The northern sections of the neighborhood are bordered to the east by Paige Avenue, while the southern section has Lemon Drive as its easternmost border.
Situated directly northwest of the Rancho Tapo Community Park, residents are within walking distance of the many outdoor recreational and sports amenities offered by this public park. The suburb is also close to the many government offices next to the said park. Employees of these institutions looking for a move-up home close to work will surely appreciate the lovely offerings available for purchase in the Groves neighborhood.
Your Simi Valley REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Chris Westwood
I’m an experienced Realtor with extensive knowledge of the Conejo Valley, Calabasas, Moorpark, Simi, and Camarillo real estate markets. Working with my clients, I invest time upfront in listening to your wants and needs to ensure I can properly recommend you the best properties that match your criteria. Let me help walk you through the real estate process today. Click the button below to get started.