Homes for Sale in Country Lane, Simi Valley, CA
Country Lane is a quaint subdivision in the northeastern section of Simi Valley, California.
The subdivision is a quaint community offering a select number of homes for buyers interested in the area. For information on the few properties in the community, please continue reading. If you have questions about the neighborhood, please feel free to send me a message or call me today.
- 15 UNIQUE HOMES: Country Lane is a small subdivision centered around the similarly named Country Ln, featuring fifteen individual households. These homes feature various custom layouts, perfect for buyers interested in a luxury home in this part of Simi Valley.
- LARGE HOME LOTS: Properties in the neighborhood features spacious home lots ranging from half an acre to a full acre. There is a single acre lot that has been subdivided into three properties, each having a third of an acre. The expansive home lots provide the opportunity to build larger houses with large backyards. Most residences feature a swimming pool in their backyard or other backyard outdoor upgrades.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Ideally located in Northeast Simi Valley, residents are treated to a variety of attractions that are a short drive away from their homes. There are nearby parks, a medical park, a church, shopping centers, and so much more readily available to families living in the subdivision.
Homes for Sale in Country Lane
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Country Lane
- The 15 individual properties in Country Lane feature a mix of custom-built luxury residences.
- Houses feature a mix of architectural styles, including Craftsman, Spanish, Mediterranean, and Contemporary.
- The exteriors are similarly varied, with no single home looking the same as their neighbor.
- The first few homes in the community in the subdivision were built in the 60s and 70s, with newer construction being completed in the early 2000s.
- As the area is not a master-planned community with fixed home builds, you have ample opportunity to construct your dream home from scratch.
- Property prices in the neighborhood range between $900,000 to a million-plus.
- The home lots of the community range between a third of an acre to a full acre.
- The spacious lots provide opportunities for various outdoor upgrades, including swimming pools, gardens, outhouses, and more.
- The square footage of ranges from 2,200 sqft to 3,800 sqft.
- Floor layouts of houses typically have four bedrooms and two to 4.5 bathrooms.
On the map
Country Lane Map
Country Lane is a single-street subdivision located in the northeastern part of Simi Valley, California. The neighborhood is centered around the similarly named Country Ln, which opens to Avenida Simi. Centered around the Civic Center district, the subdivision is conveniently located close to the many notable locations in Central Simi Valley.
There are little in terms of exclusive attractions that residents can enjoy within Country Lane as a small subdivision. However, they can visit the nearby Rancho Tapo Community Park for a variety of family-friendly outdoor recreational attractions.
Your Simi Valley REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Chris Westwood
I’m an experienced Realtor with extensive knowledge of the Conejo Valley, Calabasas, Moorpark, Simi, and Camarillo real estate markets. Working with my clients, I invest time upfront in listening to your wants and needs to ensure I can properly recommend you the best properties that match your criteria. Let me help walk you through the real estate process today. Click the button below to get started.