Homes for Sale in Big Sky, Simi Valley, CA
Big Sky is a hilltop neighborhood to the north of Simi Valley, California.
Big Sky is a master-planned community carved along the beautiful hillsides north of the city. If you’re looking for a home a short drive away from the city center, then this is a great place to start your search. Keep reading to learn more, or feel free to call us today to schedule a visit.
- MASTER-PLANNED COMMUNITY: Big Sky is a premier master-planned residential development featuring beautifully built homes along the lovely hillsides of North Simi Valley. Residents are treated to a variety of exclusive community amenities, and surroundings are well-maintained to provide a welcoming and relaxed living environment.
- PET-FRIENDLY PARK: If you’re looking to move here with your pets, you’ll love the dog-friendly outdoor spaces to the north of the community. The park also features four ball fields and a children’s playground perfect for a fun day outside with the kids.
- NEW HOME BUILDS: Big Sky is a new residential development featuring recently built luxury homes constructed in the 2000s. These homes feature a selection of single-family homes with contemporary suburban designs providing comfortable living spaces for families looking to find their dream home in Simi Valley.
- BREATHTAKING VIEWS: One of the perks of living in a hilltop community is the amazing views that surround your home. Hiking trails in the community offer amazing sceneries perfect for those who enjoy a long walk outside.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Big Sky
Homes for Sale in Big Sky
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Big Sky
- Big Sky is a master-planned residential development offering a beautiful selection of contemporary suburban home models with Spanish design influences.
- Prices of properties in the Big Sky community vary depending on the home model you opt to purchase.
- The standard models in the community with 2,200 sqft to 2,900 sqft of living space are priced around the mid $900,000s.
- These homes come in a variety of configurations, with four bedrooms and three baths.
- Mid-range units priced around the $1.2 to $1.5 million range come with larger five-bedroom layouts.
- These units typically come with four to five baths and living spaces ranging between 3,500 sqft to 4,500 sqft.
- Lastly, you have the estate-style residences, which are the largest in the community, priced above the $2 million price mark.
- These homes come in various custom designs built on expansive multi-acre lots and feature six to eight-bedroom floor plans with over 6,000 sqft of living space.
- The typical home build in the area is in the early 2010s, but some new construction is still available for purchase in the community.
On the map
Big Sky Map
Big Sky is an exclusive residential development planned to occupy the northern hillsides of Simi Valley, California. The neighborhood connects to the city via Erringer Road, which connects to Lost Canyons Drive. These two roads are the primary thoroughfares in the community that branch out to the many smaller subdivisions in the neighborhood.
The master-planned community was planned to provide a wealth of attractions for residents living in the community. Big Sky Trailhead starts close to the neighborhood entrance and winds throughout the suburb and nearby undeveloped hillsides. To the north of the community, you have Big Sky Park, which offers a wealth of family-friendly amenities for families, while Simi Dog Park is an off-leash space for your dogs to enjoy.
Your Simi Valley REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Chris Westwood
I’m an experienced Realtor with extensive knowledge of the Conejo Valley, Calabasas, Moorpark, Simi, and Camarillo real estate markets. Working with my clients, I invest time upfront in listening to your wants and needs to ensure I can properly recommend you the best properties that match your criteria. Let me help walk you through the real estate process today. Click the button below to get started.