Homes for Sale in Moorpark Highlands, Moorpark, CA
Moorpark Highlands is a lovely area in the city of Ventura, California. It is mostly made up of large homes that are moderately priced concerning the surrounding area.
Moorpark Islands’ Pinnacle Estates is a gated community of luxury residences near the 23 and 118 Freeway interchange. This group has been around since 2006 and has grown steadily since then. If you’re interested in the neighborhood and would like to learn more about available Pinnacle Estates homes for sale, please contact our team now. We’ll be happy to walk you through the community’s many listings and highlight its numerous excellent attributes.
DIVERSE HOME OPTIONS: Seven creative home designs are available in this gated neighborhood, three of which are single-story residences. Acres of open space surround the refined living and country-style charm. This community has approximately 132 homes and a range of distinct home designs, providing prospective homeowners with a lot of options of styles to choose from.
AMPLE RECREATIONS: If you’re concerned about too much tranquility, don’t be. Hiking, biking, and equestrian trails wind through this community, providing excellent views of the hillside and valley below. Located on a championship golf course, the Pinnacle Estates community is also close to Mammoth Highlands Park, which features a playground and picnic spaces as well as tennis and basketball facilities.
NEARBY SCHOOL: The neighborhood takes great pride in the fact that an amazing unified school district surrounds it, a superior educational system comprised of teachers, administrators, and parents who understand what is required to prepare children for their futures in the community. Close by, the Academic Decathlon Team of Moorpark High School is among the best in the country, having won three National Championships from 1999 to 2003 and again in 2008.
Homes for Sale in Moorpark Highlands
5 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Moorpark Highlands
- The neighborhood’s homes are typically priced between $1,250,000 and $1,800,000, depending on the home’s interior and exterior characteristics.
- These homes are situated on large lots ranging in size from 0.30 acres to 0.71 acres, with an average of three private garage spaces.
- The vast living area provided by the residences in the neighborhood will undoubtedly benefit large families, as the majority of the properties offer internal living space ranging from 4,077 sq. ft. to 4,746 sq. ft.
- The majority of the area’s luxury residences are equipped with four to five bedrooms and five to six bathrooms.
- Most single-family houses in the region were built between 2013 and 2016, offering potential homebuyers a modern feel.
On the map
Moorpark Highlands Map
The Pinnacle Estates community is served directly by two freeways and two state highways, and it has direct access to five major freeways within minutes of its location. Highway 23 runs through it, serving as a north-south route that connects to Highway 101 (9 miles away) and Highway 118 (11 miles away) (1 mile). Highways 101 and 118 are both interstate highways that link to Interstate 5 and Interstate 405.
Your Simi Valley REALTOR®
Hi, I'm Chris Westwood
I’m an experienced Realtor with extensive knowledge of the Conejo Valley, Calabasas, Moorpark, Simi, and Camarillo real estate markets. Working with my clients, I invest time upfront in listening to your wants and needs to ensure I can properly recommend you the best properties that match your criteria. Let me help walk you through the real estate process today. Click the button below to get started.